Online Application Documents
The deadline for applying online to the LMU-CSC Program 2019 has expired. Late applications cannot be accepted.
1. Your curriculum vitae
2. Letter of acceptance by a professor at LMU
Following points must be included into the letter (this letter will also be submitted to CSC by the next step of your scholarship application):
- (Prof. xxx) would like to accept you for a doctoral study at LMU involved the LMU-CSC Program
- The exact period of your study at LMU (September 2019 till August xxxx)
- confirm the language ability (we suggest the LMU supervisor to give an interview by Skype)
"Full Doctoral Study-Model": bachelor degree certificate, bachelor transcript of record certificate, master degree or enrollment certificate, master transcript of record certificate.
"Sandwich-Model": bachelor degree certificate, bachelor transcript of record certificate, master degree certificate, master transcript of record certificate, PhD enrollment certificate.
All these certificates should be notarized in English or German by any official and professional notarize department in China.
4. Research proposal (ca. 4-5 pages)
- "Full Doctoral Study-Model": the signatures of you and LMU supervisor are required.
- "Sandwich-Model": the signatures of you, LMU supervisor and the supervisor of your home university in China are required.
5. Language requirements
- English language certificate of the IELTS Test Academic 6.5 (no module below 6) or TOEFL IBT 90 is required.
- In some subject areas German language certificate of "Test-DAF" (no module below 4) or "DSH-2" is required, eg. in Law, Philosophy, Political Sciences, Communication Sciences, Sociology and German Studies.
6. Two letters of recommendation by university professors