Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München

Links und Funktionen



Replacement Student ID Card

Deutsche Version

If  you lose your Student ID Card / Leporello

In order to get a replacement issued for a lost Leporello (incl. a Student ID Card), you must submit a:

You must report in person to the SU 2 – Academic Registrar and submit this request together with an official photo ID card.

The "Studienbuch" (record of study) was discontinued as of the Winter Semester 2010/11.

If you need a replacement for a lost record of study, the SU 2 – Academic Registrar’s office will issue a confirmation of programs studied instead. Students who are currently registered may print their own copy of the confirmation of programs studied via the Online self-service functions.


Verantwortlich für den Inhalt: III.2