Official Certificates and Confirmations
also referred to as certificates of study
You will be issued the following certificates and confirmations by the Office of the University Registrar at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München:
- Registration certificate
- Confirmation of programs studied
- Certificate of exmatrikulation
- Official university certificates to be used abroad
- Confirmation of period of study intended for gesetzliche deutsche Rentenversicherung
- Confirmation of period of study for recipients of a pension paid to orphans
As far as certificates and confirmations on study and examiniation results (degree pursued/awarded, transcripts, etc.) are concerned, please contact the individual Examination Office responsible for your particular degree program.
Please note: The Office of the University Registrar issues certificates and confirmations in accordance with data protection regulations and therefore, as a rule, neither upon the request by a third party nor to a third party.