Conditions of use for photographs supplied by Communications and Media Relations of LMU Munich
- Photographs (photographic originals and other material) intended for use in the routine of press reporting about LMU Munich may be obtained free of charge from the LMU Communications and Media Relations Office. News agencies may pass on duplicates for press purposes only if these include a statement indicating that the photograph is available free of charge from the LMU Communications and Media Relations Office. Use of such material for other purposes requires the prior written permission of Communications and Media Relations.
- Photographs that appear in published material must specify "Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet in Munich" as the source. A proof copy of the relevant publication must be supplied to the Communications and Media Relations Office free of charge.
- Use of photographs for purposes other than those outlined in Section 1, particularly for commercial or advertising purposes, is prohibited. If the precise context of their use for press purposes is in any doubt, the Communications and Media Relations Office must be consulted prior to publication.
- Duplication of photographs for purposes other than those outlined in Section 1 is prohibited. This stipulation also applies to all types of digital reproduction and to all types of digital storage media.
- Distribution of photographs to third parties without prior written approval from the Communications and Media Relations Office is prohibited.
- In the event of the unauthorized use of photographs, LMU Munich reserves the right to file claims for compensation.
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt:
Communications & Media Relations